Committed to quality, collaboration, service and innovation
West is a leading global manufacturer in the design and production of technologically advanced, high quality, integrated containment and delivery systems for injectable medicines. We are a trusted partner to the world’s top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies—working by their side to improve patient health.
West Offers Proprietary Packaging, Containment and Drug Delivery Products
- Stoppers and seals for injectable packaging systems: to help ensure drug compatibility and stability, while also supporting operational efficiency
- Syringe and cartridge components: including custom solutions for the specific needs of injectable drug applications
- Self-injection systems: innovative, patient-centric technologies that are easy to use and can be combined with connected health technologies that have the potential to increase adherence
- Containment and delivery systems: including Daikyo Crystal Zenith®—a high performance polymer alternative to glass that can meet the challenges of sensitive biologics
Contract Manufacturing – Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Diagnostic
West contract manufacturing harnesses a powerful combination of innovation, technology, infrastructure and expertise to serve the pharmaceutical, medical and consumer industries. Along with more than 50 years of experience, we bring customers quality, safety and reliability in injection molding, contract assembly and finished packaging from our eight locations throughout North America and Europe.
A Commitment to Quality
An integral part of the healthcare industry, West’s top priority is delivering quality products that meet the exact product specifications and quality standards customers require and expect. This focus on quality includes excellence in manufacturing, scientific and technical expertise and management. At the manufacturing level, this means producing clean, sterile, high-quality components to minimize disruptions to the supply chain and bringing safe, effective drug products to market—and to the patient—quickly and efficiently.
A Caring Corporate Citizen
West has a long and distinguished history of giving back to our communities, and a commitment to philanthropy is embedded in all that we do. The Company contributes to a wide range of organizations working to improve our world. The Herman O. West Foundation, an independently managed 501(c)(3) entity sponsored by West, is committed to giving to children with special needs in the areas and communities where West employees live and work. Additionally, the West without Borders employee-led fundraising campaign encourages active participation at every local West site.
Headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, USA, West has more than 50 locations, including 28 manufacturing facilities around the world.
- NYSE: WST
- 7,500 global employees
- Founded in 1923
- 2017 sales: $1.6 billion
- West products used on a daily basis: approximately 112 million units*
For more information please visit www.westpharma.com.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
530 Herman O. West Drive
Exton, PA 19341
North America +1 800-345-9800 I Europe +49 2403 7960 I Asia Pacific +64 6862 3400