Vetter Pharma International
A strategic partner focused on your success.
Vetter is an international specialist in the production of aseptically prefilled syringe systems, cartridges and vials. We are a family-owned, independent company and do not manufacture our own drugs.
Our focus is on providing highly skilled support and state-of-the-art manufacturing resources – from the initial phases of clinical development and regulatory approval process through successful product launch, commercial manufacturing, and life cycle management.
Resources for every stage of growth.
Vetter’s full portfolio of services includes dedicated resources for both clinical development and commercial manufacturing. In addition, we provide expert packaging technologies and solutions tailored to your product’s specific market needs.
Vetter Development Service
Planning for success
Preclinical through Phase III is a pivotal and unpredictable period for new molecules. Vetter Development Service helps smooth the path to clinic with dedicated support for key stages of development, testing, clinical manufacturing, and regulatory approval. We also help you integrate thoughtful, efficient life cycle solutions for longterm growth and success. Vetter Development Service provides:
- Formulation support
- Process development
- Clinical trial manufacturing
- Analytical service
- Regulatory support
Vetter Commercial Manufacturing
Filling your potential
Precise manufacturing. Creative thinking. It takes both to succeed in a competitive marketplace. Vetter Commercial Manufacturing supports your injectable with more than 25 years of expertise in high-quality, stateof-the-art aseptic filling – and experience-based solutions that add value and increase efficiency. Vetter Commercial Manufacturing provides:
- Fill and finish
- Analytical service
- Regulatory support
- Product life cycle management
Vetter Packaging Solutions
Material compatibility. Patient convenience. Market differentiation. There are many factors to consider in the selection of your primary and secondary packaging materials. Which ones matter most to your compound’s performance and long-term potential? Vetter’s packaging experts help you find the right solutions throughout your product’s life cycle. Vetter Packaging Solutions provides:
- Customized packaging development
- Specialized technologies
- Proven platform technologies
- Packaging services
- Logistic services
A collaborative partnership with Vetter keeps you at the center of success.
What makes Vetter a different kind of contract manufacturing organization?
It starts with vision. We see you as equal partners in a collaborative process built on trust and clear communication.
Just as importantly, everything we do is centered around quality. We take pride in our ability to generate innovative ideas, and to implement them systematically and cost effectively.
Our strategic approach can be defined in a single word: alignment. All decisions, both within the company and with our customers, are aligned to clear, specific goals. From corporate planning and forecasting to creative, proactive life cycle strategies for our customers, we believe the best results come from never losing focus on the results you want to achieve.
Project management and product planning
At the heart of every successful project is a clear dialogue between partners and an intelligent, disciplined project management process.
- Structured peer-to-peer communication streamlines information flow between customers and key staff members
- Dedicated project managers follow projects from conception through final delivery, providing continuity at all stages
- Transparency in all aspects of project workflow supports efficient time-to-market
- Early, proactive life cycle management strategies strengthen market success
Quality systems and key performance indicators
Vetter’s quality and performance measures set a high bar for your product’s success.
Quality management consists of multiple elements, including
- ongoing quality reviews and trending initiatives
- analysis of all process steps to determine potential production changes that can improve yields, reduce batch cycle times, and reduce errors
- close monitoring of Key Performance Indicators, such as Right-First-Time (RFT) batch quality and On-Time-in-Full (OTIF) supply performance
Fast facts: Vetter-at-a-glance
- Headquarters in Ravensburg, Germany
- Additional clinical development facility in Chicago, US
- Approximately 3,000 employees
- Worldwide specialist in the aseptic production of prefilled drug delivery systems
- Global experience and expertise with regulatory authorities including FDA, EMA, PMDA (Japan), and RP Germany), in multiple countries, including Canada, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia
- Produced units 2012: 188 million
- More than 25 customer products with FDA approval
- Numerous patents including technologies for protection against tampering and counterfeiting
- Lyophilization (freeze-drying) and siliconization specialist
For US inquiries please contact +1-847-581-6888 or infoUS@vetter-pharma.com.
For EU inquiries please contact +49-751-3700-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.vetter-pharma.com for more information.